Monday, November 18, 2013

November 19th Meeting - 6PM EST

Hello All – In preparation for tomorrow evenings meeting, attached* please find some useful information pertaining to SJE as well as the below conference Call in Number and Access Code. 

Again, we are looking to start at 6:30 PM EST.  If in the area, you are welcome to come to my home, where I will be on the call.  I need to call in from home this year so, there is not a physical meeting place.  Anyone is welcome to come by, if in the area, however.  My address is 708 Lyman Ave, Brielle, NJ 08730. 

Please access the below Call in Number to join in at 6:30 tomorrow evening, EST.  I look forward to speaking with all of you.  Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns in the meantime.  All my best, Kurt.



edicated dial-in number
1 (619) 326-2772
access code
931-4037

*attachments sent in private email

No comments:

Post a Comment